Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Colors

I don't post pictures much, but I did promise to, so here are a couple of our time in Milano. We didn't even have time to see our friend Lori, the trip was so short, but hopefully we'll have another chance after the Christmas holidays (Lori, this means you can invite us up to stay, right?).

Milan's Galleria is a highlight of any Milan trip. This photo is of the windows of the CAI (Club Alpino Italiano) headquarters. From Nocera U. to elegant Milan, Corrie, Erin and my CAI adventures have been quite fun.


Here's a shop near Peck that we found on Saturday morning as Antonello and I walked the streets to seek out Bramante churches. Look, they spelled my name right (it's about time)!


Okay, that's it for now. Very busy week here, as the morning English lessons at the middle school have finally begun and I've reached my deadline for the glass store website. Thursday is a holiday though...

-Jacqueline

3 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Cynthia Rae said...

Reading about your trip to Milan made me want to go there for a weekend. With snow in the north, maybe we will save the weekend for another day!

Any plans for you and Antonello on this 4 day weekend?
Cyn

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Luckily the snow has melted here in Milano, save a few lingering piles from last weekend. I swaer we got almost half a foot friday night! It was horrible!

I'd love to have you ugys up some weekend, although I'm afraid I cant offer the best acomodations at my new apartment. Still, we can always figure something out.

 
At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Stelle In Italia I am on a quest looking for information on romantic things. I ran across your blog doing a search and thought I would stop by to see if you had any information. Hey, it is nice to see that other people like the same things I do. Anyway thanks for the read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home