Friday, November 04, 2005

Long Weekend

I'm rather late on writing about our long weekend in Northern Italy (how romantic-sounding! except for the fact that we slept in a tent!), but I will write soon. In the meantime, I wanted to list some links to pictures of our expatriate get-together at Lake Como last Saturday! The get-together was just the beginning of a memorable weekend, including a caving convention, setting up tents, halloween treats (and tricks?), one hour in beautiful Bergamo, and a broken down car in Bologna (Cyndi, I know you're wondering what that's all about!).

For now, photos from the get-together at Colico, where fall seemed to be in full color in the mountains around:

Cyndi's blog, including pictures of 'the group' and the wonderful chocolate factory.

Lori writes about the GTG and includes photos, even of the gift I got her for her birthday! (happy early birthday, Lori!)

Gia in Torino posted a good number of photos, although she couldn't recall my hsuband's name (it's Antonello, and yes, we believe he is from Montana, not Italy!).

Sara, who brought us ghost lollipops for Halloween, includes photos of them here, and also includes photos of the yummy lunch.

That's it for now! More blogging to come. In the meantime, Corrie and Cassie and I are counting down the days for their arrival--less than two weeks to go!

-Jackie

5 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Cynthia Rae said...

A broken car in Bologna? You should have called. We would have been happy to come to the rescue!
Cyn

 
At 5:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck.
cash for cars toowoomba
cash for cars brisbane

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Hashtag Car Removal said...

Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
car removal sydney
cash for cars sydney online quote

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Max Cash For Cars said...

Thanks for sharing. We pay our customers instant cash up to $9,999 without any waiting time. It is our policy to not let customers wait for their money. We also provide free towing services, so customers save even more money when dealing with us. This strategy has been a great success with our customers in Queensland. Through this, we gained a lot of goodwill from our customers.
cash for cars goldcoast
cash for cars caboolture

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Metalbiz said...

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
scrap metal bins
scrap metal logan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home