Saturday, October 15, 2005

'Glimo in Italia!

The tickets have our names on them...andiamo in Italia!

Cassie and I wrangled vacation schedules, a KLM website that kept shutting us out, and pirates (okay, not really) to get tickets to bell'Italia. We'll be there for gelato, vino, the view from medieval walls...but most exciting is to be there for Jackie and Antonello's Italian wedding reception and to meet Alessandro and Deborah's newest addition to the family, Bianca (who I think is schedule to arrive just before we do).

The time between now and then can't go quickly enough. Non vedo l'ora!
Ci vediamo presto, Bella - see you soon, Jack!

~Corrie

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Corrie said...

Yay! I'm soo glad you guys are coming soon! Since we're flying into Rome, does this mean...EUR? I have been severly eur-conditioned since the last time i was there :).

I taught my students what "I can't wait!" means! I almost used this sentence: "For example, I can't wait for November to get here!" but I thought that they would think I was weird (ummm, and they don't already?). Can't wait to see you and Cass soon!

-Yeky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home