Thursday, September 29, 2005

Cyndi and 'The Italian'

The other day, I got an email from my friend Cyndi, an American (actually from Indiana like me) who lives in Emilia Romagna. In her email, she included her new blog: Reboot, A New Life in Italy. She is good at keeping a blog, as this, her (almost) daily blog details her adventures with her cats (Opus and Roscoe) and her husband Danilo, who she affectionately dubs 'The Italian.'

Enjoy her new blog! While Cyndi lives relatively close to us (about three hours), we don't see Danilo and her as often as we'd like. Hopefully the blog will be a good chance to keep up with her life, and all of the 'ordinary Italian things' which, from an American's perspective, take on a whole new light :).

-Jackie

2 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Cynthia Rae said...

Ciao Yeky (hehehehe)!
How sweet of you to include me your blog! I was so happy see a few comments left by you today on my blog. This is such a great way to keep in touch with friends and family (no matter how many miles are in between). I like your new template and it is wonderful to be able to leave you comments.

Cyn
ps. do you mind if I add your blog to my links list?

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Corrie said...

cyndi:

that's fine if you add my blog! sorry, i added yours without asking! glad you like the comments--i do too! :)

-jackie

ps hopefully corrie does as well, since she and i share this blog!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home