Wednesday, November 22, 2006

School House Rock

Just a quick post from this side of the ocean! While Antonello and I are back in the United States getting ready for tomorrow's big Thanksgiving day (and baby Miriam's baptism!), Corrie is enjoying a big day of her own: the first day of school--Italian school, no less. Armed with first-day jitters, Corrie is surely knocking the class out with her extensive knowledge of Italian (who else there can speak Maceratese, for goodness sake?) as I write this. So back-to-school congratulations are in order for our Parma adventurer--Corrie, make sure to take a hunk of cheese out of a building as you go home for dinner today: you've earned it! J'imo' a mangna'!

So good luck with classes, and have a great start to your new school year! We miss you!

-Jackie

3 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Cynthia Rae said...

Wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Cyn

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Susan in Italy said...

In boca al lupo Corrie and hope you had a great Thanksgiving, Jackie!

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Corrie said...

Cyndi - Hope your turkey day was pleasingly delightful (I did say please). Thanks again for inviting me to your table for Thanksgiving, and I'm sorry I couldn't come. But I certainly hope to soon!

Susan - Crepi! Or maybe I will before the wolf does...it's good eats here! :-)

Jackie - thanks so much for the all the good wishes!! Allora, fortunatamente, capiscono Maceratese, ma non quando ho chiesto della parte della citta che era FATO di formaggio. Hmm...

-Corrie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home