Sunday, May 14, 2006

mum's the word

Before I head off to bed--for this, with Sunday's first communion lunch and Saturday's priest ordination dinner, has been one of the busier weekends in recent memory--I didn't want to forget:

Happy Mother's Day, mamma! I love you and miss you, and I'll talk to you tomorrow! Also, Happy Mother's Day to Antonello's mom, Lina! Thank you both for all you mean to me and Antonello. Thank you for being such great mothers. We love you very much.

Happy Mother's Day to all other moms too! Buona festa della mamma!

Now, I will gladly doze off. Tomorrow is a busy day too! (Cake baking for Antonello's birthday and work, work, work!)

-Jackie

More blog entries to come soon: I FINALLY want to share the photos Corrie and I have from L'Aquila (I know, it's been over a month now--sorry!), and I'd like to post about this past weekend's busy events! But now, as I said--off to bed! Good night!

3 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Blogger Corrie said...

Yes! Happy Mother's Day to all our dear moms!

And sogni d'oro to Jackie. :-)
~Corrie

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Cynthia Rae said...

Buona notte Yekie e Buon Compleanno Antonello!

Cyn

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

yeah for photos! can't wait! Hope it was a good mother's day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home