Monday, February 05, 2007

Sunshine in the Rain

I know it's the end of a long, busy day, and I'm tired and ready to go to bed, but I couldn't possibly go through this whole Monday without saying this one thing:

CONGRATULATIONS to the INDIANAPOLIS COLTS
on their huge Superbowl win! I'm a very very proud Hoosier today!


The Indy Colts literally ran through Miami rain and storm to beat the Chicago Bears 29 to 17 in Superbowl XLI! I can't wait to see all of the replays and interviews and recaps and highlights, but for now it's bedtime. Colts, we here at Allora Aspetta love you and salute you, and it didn't take a superbowl to make you number one in our eyes--but still, thanks for making Indy just that much better!!

YAY!

2 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Corrie said...

As my German classmate congratulated me, "Corrie, is it true that the Indianapolis Goats won this Superbowl?"

Yeah!!! Auguri to the Indy Goats!

-Corrie

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Corrie said...

yay Goats! they are always the underdogs! (say it! say you're my goat!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home