Sunday, June 22, 2014

3/100 : Sundays in Macerata





Well, I typically don't like Sundays in Macerata very much (as in, I don't like the way that the city centre practically empties out and nobody is on the streets, due to the fact that all of the shops are closed) but it's summer now, which means that it stays light well into what we would normally consider night (well, I would. For me "night" starts at 7:30 pm), and so when we arrived in MC with our camera in tow, 30 minutes early for our dinner reservations, we decided to wander the streets and shoot pictures, all tourist-like. It was fun! We laughed like a couple of idiots as people walked by wondering what we were taking pictures of ("this is my favorite street! Or maybe it's that one?" I asked myself aloud, or, to Antonello, "I love this look-out, where you can see the stars at night!"), but we used up a good half an hour happily snapping photos and visiting our city. Tourists in our own town for a day. That's something to be happy about, isn't it? :)

- Jackie

2 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Karma KM 2500 Wheelchair

Keep Posting:)

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Best panini press said...

Best panini press 2020
best panini press and grill
best panini press grill
best panini press panini machines
best panini press sandwich maker
Best panini press with removable plates
best rated panini maker
best rated panini press
Best sandwich maker removable plates
best sandwich press
best sandwich press grill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home