Friday, May 07, 2004

Wedding Bells

It's horrible that I have yet to even post about this, since it is the most important thing going on right now for me and Antonello here in Italy, but, as most of you know already...tomorrow is the big day. Yes, at 5 pm Macerata time, I will be saying Italian wedding vows and Antonello will be wearing a light blue tie and a grey suit: we're getting married!

So this week has been a time of running around in a rush, preparing for the wedding, making desserts for the wedding dinner, fitting into dresses and shoes, and, in my free time, thinking about how lucky I am to have found such a wonderful person: Antonello.

While tomorrow I may not be able to blog, I will be thinking about my family and friends back home in America. I miss you all so much. Thanks for everyone's support and love!

-Jackie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home