Tuesday, July 27, 2004

No Comment

Corrie--it was great to be home and see you as well! I think with our Italia mentalities, we take each day as an excursion, an adventure. It was so great to see you. Italy is never the same without you, and I miss you already! Have a wonderful wonderful time on vacation.

I came back to Italy to find that the comments on the Allora Aspetta blog were no longer in working order. First off, I am probably the last person to have even noticed this. Sorry everyone. I don't know what to do. One idea is to relocate the blog--put it on another server that has messaging built in. I also think that Blogger offers commenting, but you have to be a member. I don't like things like that.

Anyway? Any ideas? Suggestions? Just comment about them here...oh wait. Allora, Aspetta...

-Jackie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home