Friday, May 26, 2006

"you can see me flicker in the light of your eyes..."

I finally took my brother's advice (or shall we call it nagging? Just kidding, Paul!) and began using my flickr account to its full potential: I uploaded three photos this morning.

Since then, I added two more. There are a couple more pictures from Corrie and my short but great visit to L'Aquila back in April to accompany the blog entry below, and the other photos are of my next favorite subject: food!

Enjoy! Have a great Friday! Have a great weekend too, while you're at it!

-Jackie

3 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!

I'm relatively new to Flickr as well and am enjoying its capabilities!

 
At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! I only started using Flickr about a month ago and didn't bother to investigate all of the features until a few days ago when I got invited to join a Group (huh?) and then was notified that someone added me as a contact (what?). It took me awhile to figure those two things out and I can only hope that I'll be able to stick with it...like I don't have enough stuff to do with my spare time anyway!

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

jackie...I just upgraded my account and have begun using it. But still not enough... It's pretty cool and so entertaining actually...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home