Monday, February 12, 2007

Back in Indy


flying into Chicago on Wednesday


Sorry for the lack of blogging these days on my part, but I was sort of swept off to America at the last minute on Wednesday of last week. And unfortunately, the blogging trend (or lack thereof) is bound to continue while I'm home for the next week or so, but I do plan to get a couple things updated: I hope to blog soon about our wonderful bottle day celebration in bella Firenze over Superbowl weekend as well as get updated on Macerata Monday (yes, that would be today).
So Hello from the Hoosier state, and I'll get more on here soon.
Ciao for now...
-Jackie

2 Comments:

At 3:30 AM, Blogger Texas Espresso said...

I hope everything is ok. Hope you had a careful flight. We'll miss you

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Cynthia Rae said...

A big hug to you and your family! See you when you get back Yekie!
Cyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home