Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Birthday Boy

As you can probably tell by these recent blog entries, May tends to be a month of celebrating. Before you begin to think that the festivities have ended, fear not...today they begin again! It's Antonello's birthday, which normally results in a relaxing evening in, but today is just the opposite. Antonello and I spent this morning at the Questura renewing my permit to stay, and tonight will be spent at a big work-related pizza dinner, since my boss just happens to celebrate his birthday today too.

So the cake has been postponed for tomorrow, for family coming over, for an evening at home. But I'm not letting today, the true birthday, pass by without wishing Antonello tanti auguri! Ti amo, amore mio!

Happy Birthday to you!

Jackie

8 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Antonello! You don't look a day over 21, allora, aspetta, at least 31 so your older than Jack!

Love to both!
Cassie

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Happy Birthday to Antonello. Today is my grandaughter's birthday. She is 14. Happy Birthday all around..

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Auguri Antonello! I would do my best Happy Birthday singing and strumming along with my ukulele (if I had one here) but all I can do is send wishes and to make sure that you eat lots of pizza.

"All the monkeys in the zoo wish you a happy birthday too, Happy Birthday...to you!"

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Corrie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Corrie said...

Tanti auguri, Antonello! Spero che hai un bellissimo compleanno (e festa il giorno dopo).

"Kids are not the only kids at the zoo, Happy Birthday to you!" :-)

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Texas Espresso said...

AUGURI! Happy Birthday from Texas!

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Delina said...

Auguri in ritardo!

IF you're married, doesn't that mean no more trips down the questura? Or have I missed something :) ?

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Cynthia Rae said...

Boun compleanno Antonello! Wow, I can not believe he just turned 30! hehehehe!

Danilo and Cyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home