Friday, August 01, 2008

Update: Indianapolis



flowers from my parents' backyard in Indianapolis

No posts for a while here from me, so I wanted to just send an update: I'm back in the states again visiting family--another one of those last minute trips home. I've been home since July 6th, and I'll be here until the end of August. It's hot, humid, and typical late summer weather here. I've had a chance to photograph plenty of flowers in the neighborhood, if you'd like to check those out over at my flickr account. Otherwise, I've just been here with family. Antonello arrives in a week--I can't wait.

All for now. I hope you are having a wonderful summer.

-Jackie

8 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Rowena said...

Well you have certainly been racking up the frequent flyer miles! I'll be heading back myself in a couple months (although I am so NOT looking forward to the long haul).

Maddie just can't stand the smell of freshly squeezed lemons, so when you say lemons, she does an about face and walks the other way. Mr. B on the other hand, will give it a sniff and maybe even a couple of licks. I suppose if it were a lemon meringue pie they would both feel differently!

 
At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If i'd know you were going to be around, I would have tried to come visit!

Football starts on Monday so i'll be on the field in the mornings and at work in the afternoons.

Hope all is well!

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful!

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger mell said...

hi corrie,

I'm moving to parma soon to attend the University of Gastronomic Science.
Would love to get some advice from you--and meet if you are still there

ciao

mell

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for more posts.....

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Such perty flowers :) Hope you are well!

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger Corrie said...

Hi Mell,

Your upcoming adventure will be amazing! Feel free to get in touch with me via the "Email Corrie" link in the column on the right side of the blog (under the Corrie's Links heading).

Stay well and at well,
Corrie

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie,

I came across your blog and my attention was immediately captured by the beautiful flower picture. So I checked out your flickr pages, and wow, your pics are fabulous, amazingly beautiful! Every detail shows so perfectly. I kept wondering ... what kind of camera do you use?

Hanneke
(me in a nutshell: Dutch, living in Belgium, married to an Italian and in love with flowers and amateur photography)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home