Wednesday, May 28, 2008

stateside

Just a quick post--I've arrived in America. I got in very late at night on Sunday, and as you can see already I'm experiencing serious jet lag, as I'm writing this post at 6 in the morning (and that's two hours later than when I woke up this morning...I know, it's crazy). Wanna guess what time I went to bed?

Anyway, not sure how much posting I'll be doing these next few days (although I do have a new cheese of the week for you coming soon), but I did want to link to this speech by Mark Bittman about a semi-vegetarian lifestyle (which my brother linked to in this post). Check it out.

Have a wonderful morning (or, if you're reading this in Italy right now, lunch) and a great day.

- Jackie

1 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Cynthia Rae said...

Just a note to say ciao and let you know I am thinking of you (even if I am a bad blogger). Hope all is well....

Cyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home