Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bring on the Brackets!

It's official. With the first games of the NCAA Men's tournament starting today, March Madness has finally arrived. This morning, I filled out my bracket, and this afternoon we are set to watch some of our favorite match-ups, especially Purdue University vs. Baylor--and of course we are cheering for Purdue! Don't feel like you're in the spirit yet? Feel like maybe you don't know enough about the match-ups? Well, get ready for a serious overdose on college hoops by reading about the best-worst scenarios for the 64 teams competing here , and if you'd rather just skip that (I think everyone has already predicted the Mt. Saint Mary's loss against UNC, thank you very much), take a short cut and simply read down this list of "64 things to mull over before Thursday." But don't mull too long--as you can see, Thursday has arrived.

So, let the madness begin! Oh, and who have I got in the final four?

UNC, Kansas, Stanford and, well...Purdue. Hey, a girl can dream.

- Jackie

Oh, check out Barack Obama apparently taking a break from his bracket to chat with Anderson Cooper. Anyone see what he wrote as his final four picks? :)

2 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Gil said...

I'm picking Ball State like David Letterman!

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Texas Espresso said...

I LOVE March Madness. I am rooting for Kansas this year. hehe We need some new champions~ and I have to pick a big 12 team.

WOOHOOO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home