Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm Here!

but my luggage isn't. Big surprise--this has actually happened every time I've come home over the last 9 months. I'm getting really tired of all of this lost luggage! Keep your fingers crossed that it arrives tomorrow!

Also, wondering why I am writing this on Thursday instead of on Wednesday? A delayed flight is to blame--I ended up not even leaving on Wednesday due to a delayed flight and very short connection time in Munich. The extra day in Macerata was good, but it seems like the airline keeps making one mistake after another.

Oh well. I need to try and enjoy my time here in the states with the hope that my luggage, and better spirits, will arrive soon.

-Jackie

4 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger dario said...

Mmmmmh... i bet now you're gotta blame Italian airport or something... the guilty one must be somebody not American uh?

;-)

dario

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Hope you get settled in soon :)

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Susan in Italy said...

Sorry about your luggage. Same thing happens to me all the time. Is it Italy? Have a blast back in the States!

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

it's not true, dario! :) actually, italy wasn't at fault at all as far as i'm concerned--this time i was flying with lufthansa :)!

thanks everyone--hopefully the luggage will get here today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home