Thursday, March 06, 2008

did I say spring?

With the weather, it seems miles away from Sunday's beautiful spring day, but I realize that the rain is necessary. It's been paradise here for so long with sunny skies, so I shouldn't complain about a bit of stormy weather. Tonight, I'm skipping my usual Thursday night routine of Speakeasy and opting for some rest. Tomorrow is finally Friday, and I'm so grateful. Doing two courses at the same time has taken its toll on me, and it's time for the weekend. Hopefully the sun will come out by then?

More soon...sorry that my posts are so boring! As you can see, my life has been work work work lately--I wish I had more to tell you! The good news is that I'm off to America in less than a week!

-Jackie

3 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger erin said...

HA! I so know what you mean...where did it GO? We had snow flurries today !

 
At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I certainly understand your schedule as mine as been filled with never ending days of lesson planning and grad school work - Hang in there! I can't wait to see you in Indy; I can only be there for the weekend but I'm so excited about the wedding and seeing everyone!

Erin

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Stelle in Italia said...

two erins! erin #1: today it's finally starting to get warm again, so let's hope that it stays this way!

erin n.: can't wait to see you in indy, bella! i'm so glad you can make it!

jackie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home