Sunday, March 02, 2008

Spring

Today was a beautiful day in the neighborhood, and Antonello and I put it to good use. Having one completely free day a week makes me a little anxious, but it's also a good excuse to use that day in the best way possible--doing everything on the list, including sleeping in. I FINALLY went running, and, while it was windy much of the run, there was also this sudden springtime rush of heat and sun. It's been particularly nice weather over the past couple of weeks, but all of the sudden today was like spring. It's weird how little preparation I felt for this sudden heat wave, given the fact that it's been verging on spring for quite some time, but I just didn't expect it to come so soon. March is definitely here, windy and sunny and warm all mixed together. Outside, I can hear the wind howling like mad.

Here's a view of the sun setting, which was quite beautiful today from our bedroom balcony.



Have a great week. Mine's going to be filled to the brim, but I've spent much of the day preparing.

-Jackie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home