Thursday, February 28, 2008

Late Night with Stelle In Italia

It's so late, I have worked ALL day and, unfortunately, I didn't have time to run. Plans were changed, so I had to work eight hours of intensive English, plus another couple of lessons too. What a day. I'm exhausted. I hope to run tomorrow, since it's a bit of a better schedule, but right now I'm ready to hit the hay.

Anyway, here's what I've got to show you--my English students' blog:

Pasta, Zucchinis, Eggplant, and Rocket. Yeah, the title's weird, I know. They're a fun group, though.

Have a great night, and I hope to blog a bit more tomorrow!

-Jackie

2 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger Texas Espresso said...

girl - I hope you slow down and get some sleep this weekend. It sounds like an exhausting week!

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Stelle in Italia said...

thanks for the good advice! I hope to get some sleep too :). have a great weekend! -Jackie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home