Sunday, December 01, 2013

December 1: Your Year in Photos

A local Indy marketing firm has a free service which sends a daily blogging subject to my inbox each day in December. Thought I'd give it a try, but no promises... 😉
(This beautiful photo of Fourth Lake, Adirondack Mountains is by my beautiful cousin, Heidi!)

And these pics just scratch the surface... Funny how the day-to-day can get a little crumby sometimes, but stepping back, even the sour dots blend together with the sweet spots for a year that leaves a pretty sweet impression. Shucks. Feeling blessed!

2 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love that you are blogging bella! i would like to, too! will you send me the password etc how to get on the blogger page? :) miss you so much--your photos are lovely! (the pollster stuff is a bit strange, but hey! i can play too!)

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Corrie said...

Yay! I'm changing the password again now so I can remember it for more than 2 days. Allora, aspetta! Clearly, my blogging commitment didn't last long...partially I blame the prompts: "share some good advice." Allora, avoid falling television sets? Something's lost in translation. Love your idea for blogging -- let's do it! Miss you so much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home