Thursday, February 19, 2004

Sicilian bananas and Hoosier sunshine

Apart from the day I signed up for AHA's Macerata Italy program ("the best experience of my life (so far!)"), some of my favorite times at Ball State University were days like these...the first little tastes of spring. Walking across campus on days like today was like discovering a new world for the hundredth time. We were all - students, professors, trees, flowers - climbing out from the heavy layers of winter insulation and feeling the sunshine again for the first time.

So the standards are high for today's walk across downtown to the restaurant. I have a feeling even Indianapolis is up to the challenge.

Last night I saw Johnny Stecchino for the first time. Great flic! Must remember the moral of the story for our upcoming trip to Bell'Italia...keep away from the bananas!

-Corrie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home