Saturday, May 22, 2004

Where I've been

Hello! Remember me? It's Corrie, the long lost blogger. Sorry it's been so long since my last entry. (Each of my infrequent paragraphs seem to begin this way...for shame!)

So where have I been? The truth isn't very interesting (work, work, work), so I'd rather make something up...I snuck into Italia for Jackie's marital strawberry shortcake. I surprised my mom on the Brazilian beach in Bahia. I was kidnapped by gypsies on my walk home from work and have been learning to play the violin by the light of the stars and a crackling fire. I grew feathered wings and flew back in time for lunch with Romulus and Remus.

Nope, none of it's true - just fun to dream about.

Jackie - so happy you and Antonello had a great time in Venezia!

-Corrie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home