Friday, August 06, 2004

A Bunch of Birthdays

August is birthday month in our family. Yesterday was my mom's, Monday mine, Tuesday my brother Paul's, his wife Carolyn's, and my Aunt Dolly's. Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to everyone! Mom, hope you guys had a great time hiking, and Paul, hope you and Carolyn do something special for yours! My birthday should involve house work, but might include a Paolo Conte concert in Macerata on the 25th of August. That would be incredible.

Happy Birthday to everyone! Miss you all!

-Jackie

3 Comments:

At 4:25 AM, Blogger Quit Smoking said...

Hello fellow fisherman,

Did you know that 16% of the U.S. population goes fishing at least 16 days a year?

Did you also know that over 75% of the nations fishermen do not fish during "prime time"; fish feeding hours?

Those precious few moments before twilight can be absolutely magical. Even up until 11pm at night, the largest predators of any species feed ravenously.

Don't believe me? Check out Daniel Eggertsen's story, and a picture of a couple of his catches here : "Evening Secrets plus more"

I want you to do me a favor and try it out so I can see what you think of it, and if it works for you as well as it did for me.

You will be one of the first to try it out.

Gone Fishin',

Neil

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Editor Choice said...

Enjoyed your Blog. Continue your great job. Thanks
Here an interesting site regarding: Chicago travel: Best prices at Chicago travel, best in travel industry in Chicago have great deals in travel industry on hotels, flights, Chicago tours, Concerts, Sports Tickets, Restaurants, sight seeing in Chicago and much more. Has an impressive guide on Chicago, for your visit to Chicago, to provide useful travel information, hints and tips.

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great Blog. I have found a site you may find useful with information on europe travel agent . at europe travel agent

 

Post a Comment

<< Home