Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Be Mine

this morning in my neighborhood in Indy

Well, we're about snowed in here in Indy, but at least the internet works. With this impromptu take-off to the states, Antonello and I barely had time to think about the fact that we would be spending Valentine's Day apart. I did hide a few gifts in the guestroom for him which he opened this morning (and he sent me flowers, although in this snow storm, who knows WHEN they will arrive!), but it's still a difficult holiday to be apart for. So when Antonello told me he'd like me to throw him a snowball from this freshly fallen snow (Antonello LOVES snow and is really quite jealous that I'm locked up in a snow storm this winter, while in Macerata it's warm and sunny), I thought I'd make a little Valentine's Day wish for him:


Buon San Valentino, Antonello!
Ecco, la tua palla di neve da Indianapolis a Macerata!
Mi manchi tanto! Ci vediamo fra pochi giorni!

Sending out happy Valentine's Day wishes to everyone!

-Jackie

7 Comments:

At 2:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the cutet snowball ever!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Susan in Italy said...

I love the blogentine! And I admit to being just the teensiest bit jealous of your snowed-in-ness too.

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Corrie said...

How cute, Bella!
"Blogentine..." I like that, Susan!

Ironically, it's practically springtime here in Parma, but the internet is NOT working. Rrrrrrrr. :-)

Cheers,
Corrie

 
At 4:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow - no snow in Macerata? Let Antonello know that even the southwest has molto neve this winter, at least enough to warrant a snow day from school yesterday!!!

Sorry I have been MIA recently - all is well and I've been thinking of you and your family. Enjoy your time at home and travel home safely.

I'm headed to San Fran this weekend for a Valentine get-away; twill be my first trip to the mecca and I'm stoked!

Erin

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Gil said...

It looks like the plow trucks haven't even made one pass down your street. It seems strange to me as here, in New England, the plows run throughout the storm. How long did it take them to clear you out?

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Amber said...

ah! How sweet and romantic!

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Cynthia Rae said...

LOVE the cute little snow ball. Could you bring a few back for us?
Cyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home