Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Sun Will Come Out...

Finally, my favorite Mexican Restaurant in my home town of Indianapolis will reopen after having closed almost a year ago. El Sol de Tala is not only a wonderful authentic Mexican restaurant, it is also the place where my husband and I held our wedding reception after our American wedding 2 years ago. It's got a lot of memories attached to it, and I've watched it grow from a small fledgling hole-in-the-wall Mexican diner into a true, honest-to-goodness award-winning restaurant, one of the oldest Mexican restaurants in Indy.

And, of course, it's got the best guacamole in town.

Yay for El Sol! They should be reopening at the beginning of November. I'll be home at Christmastime to visit! Anyone wanna go out to lunch?

-Jackie

2 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger Cynthia Rae said...

I don't think I will be able to make out to lunch in Indy any time soon, but I know a great little, Tex-mex place in Ancona. Are you up for the trip?

Cyn

 
At 2:49 AM, Blogger Stelle in Italia said...

Hurrah! Ole! If only there was a way I could bring El Sol in my suitcase in a couple weeks... Speedy delivery!

-Corrie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home