Saturday, February 09, 2008

Belated Birthdays

"The older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune."
-English Proverb


As seems to be the case lately, I am a little bit behind on blogging, specifically, blogging about birthdays. There were SO many birthdays to celebrate in January, and I completely spaced it. January tends to be one of the big birthday months among friends and family: especially for my father, who celebrates his birthday on the 20th. Happy Belated Birthday, Dad!

Also, birthday wishes go out to: Cyndi and her husband Danilo, our friends Eric back in Indianapolis and Michelle in Michigan, and last but not least, my friend Maura in Indy who celebrates her birthday tomorrow! (At least ONE birthday wish is not belated, right?)

In the future, I'll try to be more timely, instead of lumping birthdays together like this! It's hard celebrating birthdays from far away, and I wish that I had had the chance to see all of you on your birthdays. When I do see you again, we'll celebrate together, that's for sure.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! We are trying to take it easy, although I did already test out the running shoes twice--they're pretty nice (although now I'm pretty tired!).

Happy Birthdays again!

-Jackie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home