Sunday, December 15, 2013

Five Years

Well, it's been a while. If there is a statute of limitations on apologies for blogging, I hope I haven't reached it yet! Yes, sorry for these absent years which, in fact, have not been absent at all, but instead have been very busy and filled with lots of new stelle to discover and chart, both for Corrie in Indy and me in Italy. After seeing Corrie's blog posts, I thought it would be nice if we both gave it a shot and tried to get back into the swing of things (with Porcupine Dawg always ready to lend a helping hand, or bark? wait, is he a porcupine or a dog? very confusing).

To start with, here's a photo from Corrie and my summer trip to Louisville while I was stateside--yes we always manage to meet up in the summer! Here's hoping we can spend a winter (and a Christmas!) together soon...

Happy Holidays a bit early! Hope to post some photos from Macerata and the Christmas lights soon! Corrie, it's nice to be blogging again! I will think of more things to say soon.

Off to watch a "Christmas" movie (Bridget Jones? Christmas? that works, doesn't it?)

Jackie

In Louisville, in August, after trying to figure out all of the fleur de lis.

1 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was such a fun trip, Bella! NuBu, SoCu, LuMu (?) is lovely! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home