Friday, November 30, 2007

Finish Line

Although my blog posts don't quite qualify for the post a day challenge over at NaBloPoMo (I missed the first four days and didn't start blogging regularly until the 5th), I still feel like I've accomplished something pretty big for this little blog. Yay blog!

So today, being the 30th of November, is the final day of the month of daily blogging, and while I don't know how exciting it was to read all of these posts (did anyone actually DO that? :) ), I've had a great time writing them. Who knew I would learn so much over this period? Who knew that, by the end, I would believe so sincerely in the power of writing every day? Who knew that I'd actually have something to SAY so darn often? I sure didn't!

Anyway, I hope that next November brings another chance to participate, but until then, I'm going to make a serious effort to up my writing volume, quality AND quantity, in the future. I want to blog more often--even if it isn't a daily thing!

Besides, we've got that cheese of the week thing to do, don't we? :)

So--Yay for NaBloPoMo! What a good excerise in writing!

-Jackie

2 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, someone actually did that.

 
At 2:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jackie, I've enjoyed reading your posts. I missed only a few. You did a great job. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home