Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Grey Tuesday

Not much to say here--it's been kind of a grey, lonely day. This week seems to be turning into a grey week actually, but hopefully it won't be so gloomy. I don't know why, I've just been in a bit of a funk lately. Even though I have a little bit more time on my hands since I'm in between intensive English courses, I can't seem to get anything done, and there is a lot to get done! I hope to make more progress. I need to make some lists, and get myself disciplined.

Speaking of lists, this list caught my eye, over at Bleeding Espresso. 40 things to do before she turns 40. It's a good list, and one worth checking out, and it makes me start to wonder about my current New Year's Resolutions, which I have written down and pasted on my closet door. I'd better go take a look at those again... Anyway, I'm a list-maker myself, it's just a question of whether or not I can actually follow my lists!

Not much else to tell. Over the weekend, we did a little bit of market shopping at the mercatino in town (2nd Sunday of the month), and I picked up some new cheese, so those cheese of the week posts should be back soon. Tomorrow, we had planned another get together for my last group of English students from the intensive course, but it got cancelled due to busy schedules. So instead, tomorrow--which is my new day off--maybe I can actually get some of these things done, on my little list? And perhaps, if you're lucky, you'll actually get a more interesting blog post from me?

Let's hope so.

-Jackie

1 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Hey Jackie, thanks for the mention; I have a lot of work to do on my list(s) too....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home