Monday, March 12, 2007

AuGuRi!!

Happy Birthday and plenty of warm wishes to bella Corrie!


How old are you now? (you don't have to answer that...but the closest guesser will win a year's subscription to the Allora Aspetta blog! :) ...kidding kidding)

Have a wonderful day, bella, and enjoy the time with your parents! I wish we could be up there celebrating with you! Hope you guys are having a blast, and I hope the weather is warm there! Eat some birthday gelato, or perhaps a whole birthday cake, and have fun!

-Jackie

3 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger Corrie said...

Ciao Bella,

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I sure am getting old...enough to order my own gelato anyway. :-)

Tante grazie!
Corrie

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger Susan in Italy said...

Happy Birthday, Corrie! Have a good one.

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Wish I was there too!!! Hopefully I will see you in September. Can't wait to try out your new cooking skills!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home